Access to our drive way is restricted between 8.30am and 9.00am and again between 3.00pm – 3.45pm.
A reminder of these arrangements is as follows:
- The school gates will be closed between 8.30am -9.00am and again between 3pm and 3.45pm
- The gates will be manned by staff, who will grant access to passes and permit holders only during these times
- Gates will only be opening to allow people onto site during these times. No exit from the drive will be permitted until after the restricted period.
- Permits and passes will be given to the following groups
- Staff of School, Daycare & Family Centre who have a valid staff ID card or permit
- Visitors who have been issued with a visitor permit
- Disabled learners/families and blue badge holders
- Learners transported to school by Taxi and with a travel escort by arrangement with the Local Authority
- Rising Stars Daycare families who have been issued with a parking permit
- Visitors to the Family Centre who have been issued with a valid permit
- Any other person issued with a valid permit that is presented at the gate
- Permits will be issued by the Headteacher.
- Parents and carers may apply for a permit to access the drive during these times if they feel being unable to do so will pose a risk to the safety and wellbeing of their child or themselves. Applications should be submitted to the Headteacher and will be issued at the discretion of the Headteacher.
- Anyone without a valid permit will be required to find alternative parking away from the school site during these times.
Permits issued before July must now be renewed for the new school year. Please contact Reception to renew your Parking Permit